This option will reset the home page of Loan Advices: You Ask – We answer | All About Loan Issues restoring closed widgets and categories.

Reset Loan Advices: You Ask – We answer | All About Loan Issues homepage

Loan Modification question on two properties?

I have two properties. One has a 750k loan on the first and 93k on the second; this is my current residence. The second property has 450k on an Adjustable ARM that is a Negative Amortization, which will expire in a few months (old residence of 16 yrs, now became a rental). Will it be possible to get a loan modification for both properties? The first property is a fixed interest only, the second is a negative mortization. I am in Northern California.

Thank you for your time


  1. Dilara H says:

    I work for a loan modification company.
    You can call or email me for free consultation.
    We are attorney backed.
    1-866-994-1425 ex#321


    Ask for Roby

  2. Landlord says:

    It looks like there is a new shark looking for gullible prey.

    Ignore the scum bag above me.

    No, you can not modify investments. They are no recourse loans and not covered in any bail out program.

    Your residence is a maybe if your house payment exceeds 40% of your income, but keep in mind the rent you are collecting is counted to.

  3. John says:

    Good day,
    I am Mr.John Clarke by name, a Reputable loan lender I give out loan to those who are in need of financial assistance. Are you looking for money to pay bills?
    I want you to know that we can help you by lending you if you will give us the chance to help you,
    we will be glad to offer you a loan of any amount of choice we offer over $250,000.00 , to top business men and women, our loan interest rate is 2% .
    if you are interested you get back to us with this application form filled.
    Necessary amount as loan.
    Purpose of loan.
    Duration of the loan.
    Monthly income.
    Have you ever applied for a loan?
    Thanks for your time
    Mr John Clarke (C.E.O)

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.